GET READY FOR THE 2021 EVENT!
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Charity Golf Day September 2020 is going to be postponed until September 2021.
As you may well be aware, the government has called on the public to stop gathering to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, and so it wouldn’t be responsible for us to go ahead with the event at this time.
See you all in 2021!!